Welcome to St. John's Children's Center
St. John’s would like to welcome you to our infant/toddler and preschool program. Our program is a high-quality center offering a wonderful curriculum of developmentally appropriate practices and spiritual growth with a child-centered approach. We strive to develop young independent thinkers who have a sincere relationship with Jesus Christ.
St. John’s is passionate about child development and has adopted these core curriculums:
- Faith-Based Curriculum- One in Christ
- Academic and Developmental Curriculum- Core Knowledge
- Writing Curriculum- Handwriting Without Tears
- Assessments- Desired Results Development Profile
These tools are consistent with our kindergarten program and will help guide the children at SJCC to be successful in all future learning environments.
The development of a child is a God inspiring process. Our program curriculum also allows us to focus on many developmental domains that include:
- Spiritual Development
- Self and Social Development
- Language and Literacy Development
- Cognitive Development
- Mathematical Development
- Health and Physical Development
SJCC uses a child-centered approach to provide a stimulating learning environment that focuses on all developmental ranges of the child. It is an honor and blessing to serve the children and families in this ministry.
St. John's Children's Center Staff